Registrations Now Open
Brisbane Piano Festival 2018
at Vivace Music- Macgregor (Behind beacon lighting) | Sunday, 24 June 2018 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Entry to perform in the Brisbane Piano Festival
Sit back and enjoy a fun and entertaining concert
School aged children only, children under 4 are free.
2018 Brisbane Piano Festival
About The Festival
The Brisbane Piano Festival has been running for over 15 years. It is not like your normal piano eisteddfod, the primary goal of the festival is that every child who participates comes away feeling rewarded for their hard work and effort. While there are first, second and third places in all categories every child that performs is awarded with a beautiful trophy for their diligence and participation.
It’s all about fun
What makes the Brisbane Piano Festival different is that ALL piano students are encouraged to participate, there is even a section for students who have been learning for less than 6 months. The main focus of the festival is to encourage students and to give them the confidence needed to perform in public in a fun way.
The main focus of the Brisbane Piano Festival is to encourage all students (not just the best of the best) to perform and to have fun however we do have a few rules that all performers must follow. You can download the full list of rules from the link below.
Terms & Conditions
- All ticket sales are final and no refunds will be given.
- Performers are only to perform 1 piece on piano, this may include a CD Backing.
- Piano backings must be received via email to email@example.com before June 4 in MP3 format.
- All standard terms and conditions as outlined on the Sticky Tickets website
- All adjudication is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any clarification is required please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beginner: Less than 90 seconds
- Novice: Less than 2 minutes
- Junior: Less than 3 minutes
- Open: Less than 4 minutes*
*Special consideration can be sort before the event by contacting email@example.com – must be received before June 1.